Cost – $1750– All Inclusive
Includes Divemaster course, Divemaster E-Learning, Dive Theory E-Learning,
Deep and Search and Recovery Scenarios and PADI Crew-Pak.
PADI Divemaster Application Fee approx. $119
(Paid directly to PADI at the completion of your Divemaster program)
Go Pro! Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities and become a role model to divers around the world.
We want you to be a capable cold water dive leader and provide you the experiential opportunities and mentorship with our entire inclusive team.
Course consists of/Expected length:
- The Divemaster certification can be completed in as little as a month but often takes 3-4 months to complete as it depends on you, your schedule and available internship availabilities
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
- PADI Rescue Diver or other agency equivalent
- 18 years old
- Medical Clearance signed by a physician
Forms: (Applicable medical and liability forms will be part of your course registration)
- Continuing Education Administrative Document
- You must have 40 logged dives to begin and 60 logged dives by the completion of the course