Guided Dive Tours
Take a guided scuba diving tour with Seattle Dive Tours anytime you are in the Seattle area. Experience the beautiful marine life of Puget Sound with an experienced dive guide. Under the water you’ll see aquatic life such as Plumose Anemone, schools of Copper and Black Rockfish, and maybe even a Giant Pacific Octopus. On the surface, Harbor Seals and California Sea Lions swim while Bald Eagles keep a watchful eye. Rent an underwater camera from us to record your adventure.
All this takes place just minutes from downtown Seattle. We’ll pick you up at your hotel and transport you to some of the best dive sites in the Northwest while taking care of all your gear needs. After a fun day of diving, we’ll take you back to your hotel with nothing to worry about. Choose from our popular daily dive, or
try a night dive with the Space Needle & Seattle skyline as your backdrop. Participants in our guided dive tours must have been certified with a recognized scuba agency such as PADI, SSI, NAUI, BSAC, CMAS, etc.
Two Tank Shore Dive Day Tour with PADI Professional Dive Guide
• Pick-up/drop-off at your Seattle area hotel. Please see pick up area.
• Professionally fitted gear, including two-piece 7mm wet suit, BCD/regulator with console, weight harness and weights, mask, snorkel, fins, hood, gloves, boots and cylinders.
• Must be a certified diver
• Cost: $185.00 + WA sales tax
Two Tank Shore Dive Evening Tour with Night Dive and PADI Professional Dive Guide
- Pick-up/drop-off at your Seattle area hotel. Please see pick up area.
- Professionally fitted gear, including two-piece 7mm wet suit, BCD/regulator with console, weight harness and weights, mask, snorkel, fins, hood, gloves, boots and cylinders.
- Must be a certified diver
- Includes one night dive
- Cost: $195.00 + WA sales tax
Two Tank Boat Dive Charter Day Tour with two professional dive guides
- Limited to 4 dive guests
- Pick up/drop-off at your Seattle area hotel. Please see pick up area.
- Professionally fitted gear, including two-piece 7mm wet suit, BCD/regulator with console, weight harness and weights, mask, snorkel, fins, hood, gloves, boots, and tanks
- Professional dive boat and captain will take you to the best sites of the day
- Breakfast, Lunch and cookies provided
- Hot coffee, tea or hot chocolate provided
- Approximately 8AM-3PM
• Must be a certified diver
• Cost: $275.00 + WA sales tax
Guided Book Tour
Join our Visiting Professor of Oceanic Literature, Kelly P. Bushnell PhD., on a deep dive through our current book selection
- Next sessions start on July 18th, 2020
- Current Selection: The Island of Sea Women – Lisa See
- ‘Set on the Korean island of Jeju, The Island of Sea Women follows Mi-ja and Young-sook, two girls from very different backgrounds, as they begin working in the sea with their village’s all-female diving collective. This beautiful, thoughtful novel illuminates a unique and unforgettable culture, one where the women are in charge, engaging in dangerous physical work, and the men take care of the children.’ – From GoodReads
- What’s Included:
- Hardback version of the book selection and free shipping with the full ticket
- Custom Bookmark with outline of the discussion topics
- Multiple bi-weekly book review sessions
- Limited to 15 people to enable participation
- You can find previous selections in our online store.
- Price: $40 All Inclusive ticket
- Price: $25 B.Y.O.B(ook) ticket
Upgrade Your Dive Tour with any of the Following
• DUI Dry Suit with Thinsulate Jumpsuit and Rock Boots, $139.00
• Enriched Air (Nitrox), $40.00 (Enriched Air certification from PADI or another recognized agency required)
Guided Tour Packages
- Buy 3 Guided Shore Dive Tours (6 Dives) – 5% Discount – $525 + sales tax
- Buy 5 Guided Shore Dive Tours (10 Dives) – 10% Discount – $830 + sales tax
- Buy 10 Guided Shore Dive Tours (20 Dives) – 20% Discount – $1480 + sales tax
Contact Us About A Guided Dive Tour