‘It’s going to take all of us, collectively, to come together’ - Jim Trask (W.S.A)
There are no silver bullet single solutions and while we can’t do it alone, we can partner with many agencies and assist on many issues.
We strongly believe and support all of the organizations that are assisting and partnering to benefit the health of our world and our waters.
We have strong partnerships across many local, national and global organizations. We support them and we hope that you will too. Here are some of our most active partnerships.
- 1% for the Planet - represents a global network of businesses, individuals and nonprofit organizations tackling our planet's most pressing environmental issues.
- PADI Aware - drives local action for global ocean conservation.
- SR3 - Advancing the health and welfare of marine life in the Pacific Northwest
- SeaDoc Society - Ensuring the health of marine wildlife and their ecosystems through science and education.
- SEA Discovery Center - SEA fulfills its mission by connecting the community to the animals, habitats, people and cultures of the region. This is done through experiential aquarium experiences, school visits, online information and community collaborations.
- Sea Potential - cultivates a full cycle of Black Indigenous People Of Color representation in maritime.
- Washington Scuba Alliance - To enhance Washington waters and create sustainable marine environments through advocacy, conservation and education
- CleanUp Sea - is a coalition of volunteers, local cleanup groups and partner organizations to better coordinate cleanups and other initiatives happening in West Seattle