Dive Hornby Island
Join us for an incredible trip to Hornby Island to dive in the clear waters of British Columbia! In late October, we can expect great visibility and beautiful fall colors topside. Underwater, we’ll see Rockfish and Lingcod, Puget Sound King crab, Giant pacific octopus, Wolf eels, nudibranchs, and many other colorful fish & invertebrates. Stellar sea lions will be starting to come to the area for the winter and may make an appearance.
- Friday, October 22nd – travel to Hornby Island, arrive for dinner
- Saturday, October 23rd – two boat dives, unlimited shore diving
- Sunday, October 24th- two boat dives, unlimited shore diving
- Monday,October 25th – two boat dives,unlimited shore diving
- Tuesday,October 26th – breakfast and return home
- Divers – $900.00 per person (Double occupancy)
- $300 deposit due upon booking to reserve your spot
- $600 final payment due prior to August 1st, 2021
- Excludes WA sales tax
- 4 nights accommodation (Friday through Monday). Wifi is free and available throughout the rooms and lodge.
- All meals (dinner Friday through breakfast Tuesday)
- 6 boat dives plus unlimited shore diving
- Air fills, tanks, and weights (Nitrox and Argon available at extra cost)
Add to your trip:
- Travel to Hornby Island, travel with us – $125 per person.
Leave the driving and the ferry costs to us. Availability limited.
- Rental gear. $150 for full rental gear for the long weekend.
What’s Not Included
- Travel meals.
- Items of a personal nature
How To Reserve Your Spot
- Book online here or give us a call to discuss (206.265.0006) or email us
- A $300 deposit is required to reserve your spot is due upon booking.
- The balance of $600 payment is required to confirm your spot by August 1st, 2021
Pets are not allowed at the resort, and will need to stay at home.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Balance is due no later than August 1st, 2021. Deposit is 50% refundable up to July 31st, 2021 and no refunds on or after August 1st, 2021. Travel Insurance is strongly advised.