Dive Hornby Island
October 20-23, 2017
Join us for an incredible trip to Hornby Island to dive in the clear waters of British Columbia! In October, we can expect great visibility and beautiful fall colors topside. Underwater, we’ll see Rockfish and Lingcod, Puget Sound King crab, Giant pacific octopus, Wolf eels, nudibranchs, and many other colorful fish & invertebrates. Stellar sea lions will be starting to come to the area for the winter and may make an appearance.
For non-divers, Hornby Island offers excellent walking, hiking, and cycling trails and many beautiful beaches. Kayak and standup paddle board rentals are available. Hornby Island Divers can arrange wine tastings or artists studio visits. ‘Downtown Hornby’ is quiet in fall but there are small cafes, and shopping for locally made products.
Also see Richard’s blog post on our 2016 trip
- Friday, October 20th – travel to Hornby Island, arrive for dinner, shore dive if desired
- Saturday, October 21st – two boat dives, unlimited shore diving
- Sunday, October 22nd- two boat dives, unlimited shore diving. Optional tour of Middle Mountain Mead winery in the evening
- Monday, October 23rd – one boat dive, travel home in the afternoon
- Divers – $599.00 per person (Double occupancy)
- Non-divers – $319.00 per person (Double occupancy)
- Excludes WA sales tax
Children 5-12 pay 50% of the adult rate
Children age 0 – 4 no charge
- 3 nights accommodation (Friday through Sunday). Wifi is free and available throughout the rooms and lodge.
- All meals (dinner Friday through lunch Monday)
- 5 boat dives plus unlimited shore diving
- Air fills, tanks, and weights (Nitrox and Argon available at extra cost)
What’s Not Included
- Travel to Hornby Island, read about travel options HERE or ask us
- Rental gear. You can bring your own or we can help you rent. You’ll only need one cylinder as the boat returns to dock between dives
- Items of a personal nature
How To Reserve Your Spot
- Call us at (206) 265-0006 or e-mail us and let us know you are interested
- A $200.00 deposit is required to reserve your spot
- We will place a 3 day courtesy hold on your reservation pending payment of your deposit. Payments can be made over the phone or we can invoice via e-mail and pay online.
Pets are not allowed at the resort, and will need to stay at home.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Balance is due August 1st, 2017. Deposit is 50% refundable up to July 31st, 2017 and no refunds on or after August 1st, 2017. Travel Insurance is strongly advised.