Seattle Dive Tours Travel
Experience life in water
While we love diving in the Northwest, we also like to travel a bit farther afield. Our scuba vacations are carefully selected for their beautiful locations and interesting marine life.
Baja California Sur – Aquarium of the World
May 2-9, 2020
Join us on this trip around Baja California Sur, Mexico. Jacques Cousteau described the region as ‘the aquarium of the world’
Join us for 8 days and 12 dives including:
- 3 dives in Cabo San Lucas (including Land’s End)
- 5 dives in Cabo Pulmo Marine National Park
- 4 dives in La Paz (including Espiritu Santo UNESCO natural world heritage site and home of Sea Lions)
- Pelagic Snorkeling Safari looking for Mobulas, Whales, Dolphins and Sharks.
Included: All dives, boats, lodging, ground transportation and airport transfers
Not included: Airfare, Meals, Gratuities, Nitrox, Incidentals
$2500 per person based on double occupancy
- $500 deposit due September 30, 2019
- $2000 final payment due March 31, 2020
Prices are in USD, package is subject to availability, standard terms and conditions.
Email us (email@example.com) about this trip or call 206.265.0006
Read more about La Paz
See a PADI video of La Paz
See the diving in Cabo Pulmo