PADI Open Water Diver
Sign up for the PADI Open Water Diver course, the most popular of all scuba dive training courses to find your way to another world.
All Inclusive PADI Open Water Diver Course
Includes course fee, e-learning, crew pack, all standard rental gear and the PADI Project Aware specialty certification.
No additional fees or charges.
- This is where you will learn some of the science of diving. Effects of pressure, physiology, the different pieces of equipment and what they are used for. This is online and you can do on your own. We generally recommend 10-20 hours of time to complete this. In scheduling the whole class, we want you to have at least 1 week from registration to when you need to complete. We prefer you complete the whole e-learning course prior to going to the pool.
- Confined Water
- Here we begin learning the practical skills of diving. We will learn 20-30 different skills in a pool environment. This takes at least two sessions and approximately 6-10 hours total time.
- Open Water
- Now we go to the ocean and complete 4 check out dives over at least two days. In the ocean, we will do a subset of the skills you learned in the ocean and more importantly we will do dive tours. This can be done in 2 days.
We focus on small classes (limit of 4 people per instructor and usually 1-2) and more flexible scheduling.
- All gear is for the class is included.
- Please see our booking calendar to find already scheduled courses.
- We we can teach this course as a private or semi-private classes any day of the week, depending on availability. Please contact us at 206.265.0009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 years old (10 for Junior Open Water Diver)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following forms before class: Medical Statement (PDF-120kb) Liability Release (PDF-65kb) Standard Safe Diving Practices (PDF-460kb)