PADI Night Diver Course
Pacific Northwest waters become a whole new world at night. Friendly Harbor seals come to follow divers during their dive, both Giant pacific and Red octopus come out to hunt, and during certain times of year amazing bioluminescence lights up the water.
Our PADI Night Diver course is focused on enjoying Northwest dive sites and the beautiful marine life out between dusk and dawn. Over the course of 2 or 3 nights, we’ll take a total of 3 night dives to learn and practice night diving skills. You’ll be able to apply the skills you learn during this fun and interesting course to any dive environment.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
- $234.00 course fee. Includes 3 dives and PADI certification card
- $76.60 Night Diver Crew-Pak. Includes Night Diver speciality manual and night diving DVD
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- $99.00 Student gear rental
- $35.00 Dive light rental
- Upgrade to a dry suit for $174.00 (2 days)
We offer the PADI Night Diver course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)
Call us at (206) 265-0006 or e-mail us to schedule your PADI Night Diver Course today!