Enriched Air Diver
For most divers, using enriched air (Nitrox) is a must when traveling. You can increase your bottom time, reduce surface interval times between dives, and some divers even report feeling less tired after the dive day when using enriched air (Nitrox).
Our fun and informative class focuses of self study to give you the background and skills before class even starts. Then during class, we focus on hands on learning: how to identify and test Nitrox cylinders, run though dive scenarios, and more.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- $109.00 course fee. Includes workshop and PADI certification card
- $113.30 PADI Enriched Air Diver Crew-Pak (Includes manual, DVD, and computer simulator access card).
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- No gear or dives are required for this class
We offer the PADI Enriched Air Diver course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)