Dry Suit Diver
Ready to explore more of the world’s oceans? With a dry suit and the PADI Dry Suit Diver class, you’ll be ready to dive while staying warm and comfortable in amazing destinations as diverse as Monterey, California or Silfra, Iceland. Our PADI Dry Suit Diver class takes place here in Seattle, Washington and provides a solid foundation for your future diving. With us you will learn how to put on your dry suit, and comfortably use it underwater while gaining confidence through fun exercises and skill development.
What You Learn
Gain the knowledge and skills to confidently use, store, and maintain your dry suit. Find out about the different types of dry suits so you can purchase the best dry suit based on your needs and budget.
- How to achieve perfect buoyancy using your dry suit
- Maintaining your dry suit, how to store it, and some basic repair tips
- Choosing and using base and insulating layers for under your dry suit.
All Inclusive PADI Dry Suit Diver Course
- Includes course fee, e-learning, crew pack and all rental gear (including dry suit).
- No additional fees or charges.
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Let us know if you have your own Dry Suit
We offer the PADI Dry Suit Diver course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)