Digital Underwater Photographer
You’ve seen some of the beautiful marine life the Pacific Northwest has to offer, now its time to try for some underwater pictures of your own. We’ll help you to get great results quickly with a digital underwater camera, and you can use your own camera or rent one of ours. We’ll show you strategies to get the best results in our Pacific Northwest waters while working with exposure, contrast and sharpness. Our Northwest fish & invertebrates make great subjects while you practice concepts for great underwater photography.
What You Learn
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- How to assemble and test your camera system to avoid floods and malfunctions
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The primary principles for good underwater photos
- $184.00 course fee. Includes 2 dives and PADI certification card
- $59.39 PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Crew-Pak
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Student gear rental is $74.00 for the course, camera rental is $39.00, add a dry suit for $139.00
We offer the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)