PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI Rescue Diver class is probably the most eye-opening, useful, and educational course that a recreational diver will experience. In this class you will tackle physiology, in-water rescues, emergency management, gain a greater understanding of the functions of dive equipment, plus much more. Our PADI Rescue Diver class is held monthly in the Seattle area. Visit our Calendar for the class schedule. In addition, we can also teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle. We never schedule more than 4 students per instructor for any course so every course is private or semi-private.
What You Learn:
- Self Rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To complete the PADI Rescue Diver course, students will need to:
- Complete the PADI Rescue Diver E-Learning Course
- Pass the written in person quiz with a minimum 75% score.
- Complete the day 1 skills training.
- Complete the day 2 open water rescue scenarios.
- Show proof of current CPR certification. We offer a monthly Emergency First Response CPR/First Aid course. Visit our calendar for the next scheduled course date.
- $474 All Inclusive Price
- includes course fee, PADI E-learning course, PADI Crew-Pak and standard rental gear
- Price excludes local sales tax
- Add a 2-day dry suit rental for $174.00
- An underwater compass (included with gear rental)
- Minimum Age 15 years old (12 years old for Junior Rescue Diver)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency) or PADI Adventure Diver certification – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document (PDF-111kb), PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)