Emergency Oxygen Provider
The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course
Providing emergency oxygen to an injured scuba diver can help a diver recover faster and minimize injury. 100% oxygen first aid provides oxygen to body tissues, and helps eliminate nitrogen and other inert gasses from the body. The class will show you how to recognize diving-related injuries and how to treat them while waiting for emergency first responders to arrive. Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider.
The Fun Part
Breathe easy—knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Being the best buddy you can be means being prepared – especially in a time of need.
What You Learn
- Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Properly setup equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
- $89.00 course fee. Includes PADI certification card
- $47.20 PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider manual
- We offer the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.