Understand the environment around you while you dive and learn about the ecosystems of your dive sites.
Our PADI Underwater Naturalist course takes place in one day over two days with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
- Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
- $205.00 course fee. Includes 2 dives and PADI certification card
- $45.00 Crew-Pak (Includes Underwater Naturalist manual)
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Standard student gear rental is included in the course,
add a dry suit for an extra $139.00 (for dry suit certified divers)
We offer the PADI Underwater Naturalist course every other month, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)