ReActivate Scuba Review
Haven’t been scuba diving lately and want a quick refresher? The ReActivate™ Scuba Review program is the perfect way to brush up on your knowledge and skills from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a diving vacation. The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Our ReActivate Scuba Review program is a full open water experience that is perfect for certified divers who have been out of the water for a while and need a refresher, divers needing a pre-travel update before heading out on their dive vacation, pre-assessment for continuing education, or Junior Open Water divers wanting an upgrade to Open Water. If you want to learn more about diving in a new area or in different dive conditions, also ask us about completing a Discover Local Diving experience at a Seattle dive site. Ready to schedule your ReActivate scuba review? call us at (206) 265-0006, or e-mail to get started today!
You can also check out Richard’s ReActivate Scuba Review blog post to find out even more.
- Open Water Scuba Review (Required): Cost is $184.00 per person and includes the following:
- 1 shore dive at a local Seattle dive site with a PADI professional dive leader.
- Overview of pre-dive planning, equipment assembly and adjustment, predive safety check, entry, descents, buoyancy control, ascents, exit and general dive skills such as equalization
- All gear, including 7mm wet suit, BCD/regulator with console, weight harness and weights, mask, snorkel, fins, hood, gloves, boots, cylinder
- Review of basic scuba skills- Remove, replace and clear the mask, become neutrally buoyant and hover, weight release, alternate air source use.
- Orientation to local diving
- Log book signing
- Does not result in a new certification card
- ReActivate Online Knowledge Review (Optional): Cost is $59.95 per person
- Refresh your diving knowledge from your Open Water course.
- Can be taken either on your laptop or iPad
- ReActivate Online Knowledge Review plus the Open Water Scuba Review will result in a new certification card showing your last scuba review date
- We offer the PADI Scuba Review course monthly, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency), or have a scuba diver certification, or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following forms before class: PADI Certified Diver Experience Programs (PDF-1024 kb), Medical Statement (PDF-120kb), Standard Safe Diving Practices (PDF-460kb)