PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating
Taking your scuba diving skills to the highest level possible is the goal of the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. Earning the rating means that you have set yourself apart in experience and training from other recreational divers. The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is not a traditional sit down class, but instead a series of classes and experience dives designed to provide you with a well rounded scuba education. You can also check out Richard’s Master Scuba Diver blog post to find out even more.
Our PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating takes place in beautiful Seattle, Washington. First we’ll sit down and provide you with a complimentary review of your scuba diving certifications, then make recommendations on remaining scuba classes needed to finish the PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating. We can take you from Open Water Diver all the way or just fill in the with the remaining classes you need. Contact us today to get started!
- Purchase any 4 PADI Specialty Courses and the 5th one is free! Must be purchased at the same time, the least expensive class is free. Student must purchase course materials for all 5 courses.
- $67.00 Master Scuba Diver certification card (paid directly to PADI).
- Student gear rental is $74.00 (1 day course) or $99.00 (2 day course)
- Rent a dry suit for $139.00 (1 day course) or $174.00 (2 day course)
- Additional materials may be required
We offer the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating any time, check our calendar for the next scheduled speciality course dates. In addition, we can teach any of the required speciality classes for the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 12 years old (12-14 year old divers earn Junior Master Scuba Diver certifications)
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
Required to Complete the Master Scuba Diver Rating
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)