Diver Propulsion Vehicle
Cover more ground by propelling your way through the water; whether making a shore dive or a boat dive, DPVs help you see more and have fun doing it.
Our PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle course takes place in one day with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy.
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents.
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them.
- Maintaining your DPV
- $260.00 course fee. Includes 2 dives and PADI certification card
- $76.60 Crew-Pak (Includes DPV Diver manual)
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Standard student gear rental is included in the course,
add a dry suit for an extra $139.00 (if you have your dry suit cert)
- DPV is included in the course fee
We offer the PADI Dive Propulsion Vehicle Diver course every other month, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 12 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)