Dive Against Debris
Do you want to make a difference on every dive but not sure where to begin? The Dive Against Debris specialty will properly equip you with the knowledge of marine debris and its impact on the environment, as well as the skills to conduct a debris survey while you clean up your local dive sites. Make every dive count.
Our PADI Dive Against Debris course takes place in one day with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- Explains how to conduct a debris survey including photo techniques and learning what to take, and what to leave
- Teaches you how to sort, weigh, report and dispose of marine debris
- Counts towards the prestigious PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating
- Enables you to be part of a global movement for change
- $100.00 course fee. Includes 1 dive and PADI certification card
- Can be incorporated into Guided Dive Tour.
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Standard student gear rental is included in the course,
add a dry suit for an extra $174.00
We offer the PADI Dive Against Debris course every other month, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)