Discover Local Diving
New to the Seattle area, or just interested in finding out more about local diving? Our PADI Discover Local Diving experience is for you. We’ll review local dive sites, equipment selection for Northwest water conditions, discuss local tides & currents, conditions & hazards common in local areas, Northwest marine life, and other information to make your Northwest dives more enjoyable. Next we’ll make two dives at a local dive site where you will be able to experience our Northwest waters.
Includes the following:
- Courtesy pick up from downtown Seattle hotels or dive site meet up
- 2 dives at a local dive site with a PADI professional dive guide
- Review of local diving
- Waves, tides, & currents refresher
- Log book signing and details
- Can be scheduled any day of the week. Just note “Discover Local Diving” on the booking form.
- $184.00 class fee. Includes 2 dives.
- Student gear rental is $74.00 for the course, rent a dry suit for $139.00
- PADI Discover Local Diving can taught any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Certified Diver Experience Programs (PDF-1024 kb)
Diving Titlow Beach