Sometimes, the best stuff is a bit harder to get to. Maybe there is a wreck or reef you would like to visit but it’s a bit deeper than your training. The PADI Deep Diver course helps you to make the smart decisions for a stress free, deep diving experience with an emphasis on safety. We’ll help to expand your knowledge about deep dive planning and organization, the basics of deep diving, hazards to avoid, deep diving support equipment, and how to interact responsibly with aquatic life.
Our PADI Deep Diver course takes place over 2 days with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving between 60 and 130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- $269.00 course fee. Includes 4 dives and PADI certification card
- $76.60 Crew-Pak (Includes Deep Diver manual & DVD)
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Student gear rental is $99.00 for the course, add a dry suit for an extra $174.00
We offer the PADI Deep Diver course every other month, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle.
- Minimum Age 15 years old
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)