Explore fascinating underwater features of sunken ships, planes and even cars while you safely navigate a wreck dive.
Our PADI Wreck Diver course takes place over 2 days and 4 dives with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants
- $269.00 course fee. Includes 4 dives and PADI certification card
- $76.60 Crew-Pak (Includes Wreck Diver manual & DVD)
- $200.00 Boat Charter Fees
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Student gear rental is $99.00 for the course, add a dry suit for an extra $174.00
We offer the PADI Wreck Diver course every other month, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date. In addition, we can teach this class any day of the week for divers visiting Seattle dependent on boat charters and schedules.
- Minimum Age 15 years old
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)