Discover the ins and outs of diving off of boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. Get ready to have access to much of the world’s best dive sites.
Our PADI Boat Diver course takes place in one day with an experienced instructor, perfect for divers visiting or living near Seattle.
What You Learn
- Boat terminology.
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear.
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
- $325.00 course fee. Includes 4 dives and PADI certification card
- $76.60 Crew-Pak (Includes Boat Diver manual)
- $90.00 Boat Charter cost
- Prices exclude local sales tax
- Standard student gear rental is included in the course,
add a dry suit for an extra $174.00
We offer the PADI Boat Diver course as part of our charter trips, check our calendar for the next scheduled class date.
- Minimum Age 10 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Diver certification (or equivalent certification from another agency)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following form before class: PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document, PADI Medical Statement (PDF-116kb)