PADI Open Water Diver
Sign up for the PADI Open Water Diver course, the most popular of all scuba dive training courses, in two easy steps! Call us at (206) 265-0006 or e-mail us to set up your regularly scheduled, semi-private or private course.
STEP 1- Start Your PADI eLearning Online
Start your scuba dive training now with PADI eLearning. You’ll learn about scuba diving, watch videos, and take quick quizzes all online with the PADI eLearning program.
STEP 2- Choose Your Class Date
All of our open water diver courses are private or semi-private, and we can put together a class based on your schedule, our schedule, and pool availability.
Our course fee for your scuba dive training includes use of all equipment for pool and open water sessions and certification card.
- $499.00 specially scheduled class for 2 or more divers
- $599.00 specially scheduled private 1-on-1 class
- $58.50 Open Water Diver crew-pak
- $179.00 PADI eLearning
- All gear is for the class is included
- We we can teach this course as a private or semi-private classes any day of the week, depending on scheduling
- 15 years old (10 for Junior Open Water Diver)
- Please download, read, and fully complete the following forms before class: Medical Statement (PDF-120kb) Liability Release (PDF-65kb) Standard Safe Diving Practices (PDF-460kb)